- Customers that currently Own a 1995 and newer or Lease a non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.
- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
- Dealer must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's competitive VIN along with the Make (i.e.Chevrolet) and Model (i.e.Impala) in Smart VINCENT claiming system or the claim will be reversed.
- Customer must have leased/owned the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.
- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.
- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.
- Customer is NOT required to trade in their vehicle.
*Recreational vehicles including but not limited to: RV's, snowmobiles and Ski-Doos are NOT considered eligible competitive make vehicles. (See Trims)